Shelfari

Monday, January 27, 2014

Schoology



This semester I would like to start using an Advanced Learning Management System (LMS), called Schoology, in language arts. Schoology makes it easy to create online academic content. The students will be able to log into this site to check assignments and to submit writing assignments that are completed in the school computer lab. Students in my math class are already familiar with this program and will be using more of the features available on the site. All of the classes that I create are private and are not accessible to anyone without a special code. Therefore, all student information is private.

A letter was sent home today with instructions on how to register your child for my Schoology class. If they are already registered for one of my other classes, I was able to transfer them to this class and they will not need to be registered. If you are not able to register your child from home or would like me to do it for you, please write me a note on the letter and return it to school with your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment